Each of our spacious guest suites features:
- Two separate bedrooms, each with its own double bed, cable television, telephones with free local calls, voicemail and high speed internet.
- Kitchenette with microwave and refrigerator
- Private three piece washroom
- Air-conditioning with individual climate controls
Additional Amenities Include:
- Complimentary on-site parking
- Housekeeping service including towel and linen service
- Common kitchen
- On-site laundry facilities - card operated
- Business centre and fax/photocopy and internet services
- Ice / Vending machines
- On-Site meeting facilities, games room and movie theatre room can be reserved at an additional charge. In addition we can also arrange on-site catering.
Guests also enjoy a complimentary continental breakfast served daily from 7am – 10am featuring a variety of breads, cereals and hot and cold beverages. (May through August)
For a virtual tour of our property, please click on the following link: http://www.stayrcc.com/default/profile/30/69/
Niagara College Residence & Conference Centres - NOTL/Welland
137 Taylor Rd
phone: 905-641-4435 Ext 2009
Featured Cycling in Ontario
Durham Region and Greenbelt Areas
Durham Region has a number excellent regional and cross-regional trail systems and routes. Additional cycling destinations with extensive off-road bicycle trails are attracting a variety of cyclists, including mountain bike enthusiasts. There are various information resources and published maps that cyclists can use to assist with route planning in the region and its Greenbelt areas.
Haldimand & Norfolk
Haldimand and Norfolk Counties offer cyclists appealing on-road cycling routes and off-road trails, whether along the north shore of Lake Erie, following the Grand River or through agricultural communities. The opening of the Lake Erie Waterfront Trail and Erie Coastal Stewardship Eco Trail in 2013 will link the region to the existing Lake Ontario Waterfront Trail. Forest trails also offer mountain bikers a reason to journey to the region. Cyclists can explore towns and cities en route and enjoy a full range of services catering to visitors year round.
York and the Ontario Greenbelt
York Region has a number trails suitable for cyclists across the region. On road cycle touring and training routes are popular and attracting growing number of urban cyclists looking for quiet and more scenic paved routes. Additional attractions including mountain biking trails and Canada’s first indoor bike park add to the number of options, making the region appealing to a wide variety of bike riders.