A healthy, gourmet, home-cooked breakfast made with fresh local ingredients is served in the dining room of the main house or on the outdoor deck overlooking the stream.
Refresh yourself in our outdoor in-ground 40-foot swimming pool and enjoy walking, running, or skiing on our 3 km of fitness trails.
All rooms are outfitted with down duvets and high quality linens.
GPS Coordinates: lat-44.0340 long-78.7141
The STONE COACH HOUSE also offers the following additional services/amenities for cyclists:
- Luggage transfer option and assistance, for a reasonable charge
- Secure daytime bike lock-up
- Single-night stays permitted
- Laundry facilities
- Access to Wi-Fi network or an Internet-connect computer
- Booking service for next night's stay with a Welcome Cyclists Network participant
- Guest transportation, if necessary
- Take-away/bagged lunch option or directions to nearby location to purchase
- Outdoor space and hose for bike cleaning
- Use of environmentally responsible practices and products
- Early checkout option and/or breakfast option
- Accessibility to and knowledge of nearest public transpotation node
- Phone number to check weather conditions
Featured Cycling in Ontario
Durham Region and Greenbelt Areas
Durham Region has a number excellent regional and cross-regional trail systems and routes. Additional cycling destinations with extensive off-road bicycle trails are attracting a variety of cyclists, including mountain bike enthusiasts. There are various information resources and published maps that cyclists can use to assist with route planning in the region and its Greenbelt areas.
Take in the Beauty of Frontenac County
Enjoy cycling on a variety of trails or country roads as they meander past breathtaking vistas, pristine freshwater lakes, vast tracts of lush green forests and spectacular rock formations. Explore the Rideau lakes and historic canals, Land O' Lakes, picturesque villages and as many as 1000 Islands. Cycle the Arch, the UNESCO recognized Frontenac Arch Biosphere.
Parts of the Frontenac area also lie in The Great Waterway/South Eastern Ontario area. For more regional maps, cycling info and Welcome Cyclists listings, also visit The Great Waterway page.
Halton and Greenbelt Areas
Halton Region and its Greenbelt areas have a number excellent cycling destinations and bicycle routes catering to a variety of cyclist types. Enjoy mountain biking trails for all abilities, rural road riding with mapped loop routes and the Waterfront Trail Burlington to Oakville and beyond.