A healthy, gourmet, home-cooked breakfast made with fresh local ingredients is served in the dining room of the main house or on the outdoor deck overlooking the stream.
Refresh yourself in our outdoor in-ground 40-foot swimming pool and enjoy walking, running, or skiing on our 3 km of fitness trails.
All rooms are outfitted with down duvets and high quality linens.
GPS Coordinates: lat-44.0340 long-78.7141
The STONE COACH HOUSE also offers the following additional services/amenities for cyclists:
- Luggage transfer option and assistance, for a reasonable charge
- Secure daytime bike lock-up
- Single-night stays permitted
- Laundry facilities
- Access to Wi-Fi network or an Internet-connect computer
- Booking service for next night's stay with a Welcome Cyclists Network participant
- Guest transportation, if necessary
- Take-away/bagged lunch option or directions to nearby location to purchase
- Outdoor space and hose for bike cleaning
- Use of environmentally responsible practices and products
- Early checkout option and/or breakfast option
- Accessibility to and knowledge of nearest public transpotation node
- Phone number to check weather conditions
Featured Cycling in Ontario
Hamilton and Greenbelt Areas
Hamilton and Greenbelt areas have a wide selection of scenic bicycle trails and routes, thru urban settings and into the Greenbelt areas.
Lush forested escarpment rail trails, with or without challenging climbs, waterfalls and Dundas Valley with numerous cross-regional trail options to connect you to all the numerous cycling options.
Grey County offers cyclists a chance to experience spectacular views and scenery combined with a variety of communities, small towns, and unique businesses well acquainted with welcoming visitors of all types, including those on bike. Enjoy a peaceful ride through flat waterfront trails along Georgian Bay or challenge your legs with off-road trails or steep roads up the Niagara Escarpment. For a jaunt through the past, follow the Tom Thomson trail or the Underground Railroad route. With numerous trails, road routes, and mountain biking in the area as well as in neighbouring Bruce and Simcoe Counties, Grey County is a cycling hub.
Take in the Beauty of Frontenac County
Enjoy cycling on a variety of trails or country roads as they meander past breathtaking vistas, pristine freshwater lakes, vast tracts of lush green forests and spectacular rock formations. Explore the Rideau lakes and historic canals, Land O' Lakes, picturesque villages and as many as 1000 Islands. Cycle the Arch, the UNESCO recognized Frontenac Arch Biosphere.
Parts of the Frontenac area also lie in The Great Waterway/South Eastern Ontario area. For more regional maps, cycling info and Welcome Cyclists listings, also visit The Great Waterway page.